I think I need an intervention!

Me too! I was already an avid LV collector, but this board really kicked it up a notch! This year, I've added a Manhattan GM, Azur Saleya MM, Pomme d'Amour heart purse, MC heart purse, Perle flat pouch, 2 of the pastilles key extender/bracelets (in both monogram and MC), Framboise phone strap, and got a Sophie for V-day.

Ugh, I'm also waiting for my Dentelle speedy and BH, and now I'm thinking about the Beverly MM. Someone stop me!! Oh, I have a rule about no debt for bags, so everything's paid for, but man, my bank accounts have taken a beating!

Oh gosh no debt here. I am super frugal and have a decent amount of disposable income, so no worries there. The items are also purchased with much thought as to size, purpose and wearability. That is how I am justifying spending the $. :P ;) As much as I :heart: the bronze Forsythe, I still can't justify buying it. It just wouldn't get used.

The Epi Segur intrigues me. That might be a good daytime purse. The new 2007 mono line also looks interesting. Thank goodness none of the other new lines make me :drool:

^^^LVobsessed415 - wow that is some serious retail therapy! Soooo jealous.

I think we have all been bad!! lol :yahoo: don't you love it?

I alone this month bought LV beige speedy inclusion keyring, framboise inclusion bracelet, gold disco glitter ball key ring, white multicolor speedy 30...and now I am thinking about to the green perfo speedy and the mini line 30 in maybe dune or ebene.

I have been on an accessories kick! don't feel bad. we are all in the same boat. We can just be better next month.

You should try to give yourself a budget and stick to it no matter what. My budget is 2 or 3 special bags a year and that's it, so I don't want to spend my budget in the first month....that's what restrains me from buying too much all at once.

If you look at my sig you'll see I got too many things this month too. I have to say that I got my Bronze Reade yday and the color is TDF!!! Get your's!