I think I might cheat with LV!

1. I am thinking (well pretty set on) buying a new Azur Speedy 30 from Eluxury!

[​IMG]

I am kinda torn though between Azur and Monogram... It's my first Louis Vuitton bag. I love the Azur because it's not very common around here and I don't want to be clumped into "another one of those fakes" catagory. Everyone here has fake LV- monogram. I want something to stand out. And I think the Auzr is classy and light looking.

And the size- I'm 5'5 about 160ish LBS. Do you think the 30 will be too big? Or should I go with the 25?

I guess I can always get it and if it's too big I can return it right?

I am also going to get an accessory. Either the Love Long Scarf or the Damier Azur Pochette Clés.

Which one do you think would look the best? Scarf is cheaper. LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone here have the Azur Speedy? How do you like it... Pics?

Thanks!

2. you may get more responses if you have this moved to the louis vuitton sub forum.

3. But the 30 is a good size, I like the 25 on me personally. I know a lot more ladies here like the 30.

4. And the cles is more functional, but if you already have mini skinnies or wallets, then go for the bandeau

5. I agree, you might want to ask on the LV forum.

I have this purse in the 25. I'm 5'1" and weigh around 105. The 30 looked way too big on me.

Congratulations on your decision. It's a great bag.

6. 30 is perfect and get the cles instead of the scarf.

7. Yeah i have a few skinnys and stuff so I will probably go with the scarf... Thanks...

I was just seeing how the Coach ladies would react! LOL And see how many of them have both!

8. I prefer the 30 and I love the scarf

9. I'm so getting the 25 for Xmas. I already asked hubby for it!!!! I think the Azur is so fresh compared to brown Damier or the Mono...

10. I vote for the 30, especially if you're used to carrying a bigger bag. And I agree, the Azur is more unique.

I have a gorgeous mono bh, but I'm pretty sure most people would assume it's a fake just b/c there are so many out there, which is fine b/c I'm the only person who needs to know the truth.

Will you have any trouble keeping it clean? Is this going to be an everyday bag? You might want to check the LV thread for care tips on that line.

Gorgeous choice!

11. Im 5'0" and I have the damier speedy 30. Doesn't look big on me at all. Then again, I do prefer larger bags.

12. I prefer the 30. I had the Damier speedy in a 25, and while it was big enough to hold all my stuff, it was very hard to get in and out of, b/c there just wasn't enough give with the zipper. Next time I get one I'll get the 30.

13. I have a monogram 25 and it taught me I hate handhelds! The size is fine for me, though. Were I to do it again, I'd go with a damier and not mono.

14. I love damier azur! I have an ebene speedy 30 but I am now more a shoulder bag girl. I really want an azur noe or neverfull (spring 08)

15. I have the Azur Speedy 30 and the Damier Speedy 30. I'm 5'7", and it's perfect for my size.

Personally, I don't like LV accessories to match the print of the bag, so instead of getting the Azur Cles, why not get the Groom Cles (super cute) or better yet, a Vernis Cles (the one in Framboise would look great with Azur).