I think I made my decision, and a question for those in the know :)

1. I think I am going to get the Bleecker Signature Large Flap in Chocolate!!! I went to try it on today at the store and I love it!!!!! I love the detail on the strap too! I think I will not miss the magenta after this bag! I actually like it more I think... I think in the large duffle I may have gotten frustrated with my stuff getting lost in there :yes:

I still want the medium duffle too, because it can go cross-body and I really like it on me.

If the duffle is a style that will be around for a while I do not mind waiting on it, It can be my next bag. Does anyone know if they are going to be here for spring? Please let me know!:upsidedown:
  2. and yet ANOTHER Coachie I will be jealous of!!!!!!! :hysteric: I am soooooooooo happy to hear you tried this bag on and LOVE it!!!! It's a GREAT bag! When will you be buying it so we can see pics??? I am hoping and praying that my hubby and kids are giving me this bag as my Chanukah gift next week...and the matching wallet for Xmas???? :p hey...a girl can wish!!!!!!! :girlsigh:
  3. yay! can't wait to see modeling pics!!! :yes: