I think...I got a steel SGH RTT today...

1. The size is smaller than the Weekender but bigger and wider opened than a brief, I think it's the RTT?Because I have never seen the size before. Also the price is $2195 which is different from the We. Asked the sales but she doesn't know. Anyway I love the size, it's perfect for me! And the color is nice, has a metallic look, the leather is very good. I will post pics when I recieve it! Thanks!!!:smile:

2. I cannot wait to see your pics of the RTT!!! The steel is such a lovely color with fabulous leather! Keep us posted!!! Congrats!

3. Finally!!! congrats

4. Or could you have the first Escapade? The price is higher than for the RTT, I think. ????

5. There's an escapada! What?!?! lol There are far too many new bags...

We need to start a glossary of bags!

6. Confusing indeed! I had been thinking the RTT and escapade was the same thing...but now I'm all confused! :shrugs::love: Either way, I'm so excited to see ur pics!

7. if it's smaller than the weekender, than it probably is the RTT...
    the escapade is the same width as the weekender, but taller...
    it does retail for $2195...

congrats! i bet it looks great in steel...

8. congrats!! can't wait to see pics!!

9. The RTT is more like around $1895.

10. OOoh... cOngrats.. Cant wait for PiC's !!! :wlae:

11. Thank you guys for letting me know there is a "Escapade", aha never heard of it before, thought the RTT was the only new style. The one I got today is really taller somehow.But I don't know why I felt it's smaller than We, it's still a big bag, I just feel the size is easier to carry, not so huge you know...hehe interesting!Anyway, after I recieve it, I will see the tag then we'll see. Thank you guys, and I will post pics as soon as possible ok!!:yes:

12. Thank you kimair!which one is $2195?

13. Wow. COngrats! Can't wait to see your pictures!

14. Thank you fiatflux. I just saw some pics of escapade, mine was not really that big, really confused...:confused1: I just hope they didn't charge me $2195 for a RTT.:sad: