I think I found my Bbag..but need more advice!

1. Hello all!

Well, I have absolutely had it with BalNY and their poor service. I have been searching high and low for another Black Part time with GGH! Can't find one anywhere in Canada, AR doesn't sell the part time with GH and I do not want to buy it from BalNY!

I found a great SA at NM Troy and they have one.
    What do you think? Am I safe buying from them? I live in Toronto....
    Has anyone ordered from them?

2. Never Mind!
    Going On A Road Trip! To Nm Troy!
    Cross Your Fingers As I Cross The Border :smile:

3. Have fun shopping and post pics of your new PT when you get back!

4. Awesome! I love my black pt w/ gsh! Let us know.....

5. How exciting~! Crossing the border just to go bbag hunting! Hope u find what u are looking for--esp. the PT gh!

6. I have heard great things about that SA at the Troy, NM. Have fun!

7. what about Barneys???? I have a great SA at the one in Chestnut Hill Boston.....

8. Oooo...I can't wait to see what you get!!!

9. Thanks everyone!
    Wish me luck getting throught the border! LOL
    btw..I called Barney's...I think it was NY and they told me that they don't ship to Canada! boo...

10. It will be that much more exotic and memorable that you took a little international trip to get the bag! Hope you love it when you get there. I've had Lisa help me before as well and she's great (assuming she's the SA you're working with there.)

11. ha! i love it. i was thinking of doing a roadtrip myself for a bbag and later thought "are you really doing this?" i love that i'm not alone on my quests. good luck! :tup:

12. Yes! Lisa has been amazing. She has even sent me pics of the bag so I know what to expect when I get there :smile:
    Thanks for the support!