I Think Foxy Brown Needs To Go To **%@# Jail !

1. [​IMG]Channeling her inner Naomi, rapper Foxy Brown has been arrested for smacking her neighbor upside the head with her Blackberry.

The 27-year-old, whose real name is Inga Marchand, turned herself in to NYPD yesterday afternoon to be booked on felony assault, menacing, harassment and criminal possession of a weapon. She was arraigned and released on $5,000 bail.

Cops say the "Ill Na Na" rapper, who is currently on probation, smacked her 25-year-old neighbor on July 30 with her Blackberry during an argument. According to police, the victim nearly lost some teeth, and her lip and eye swelled up. Nasty! A police report was filed and Foxy agreed to turn herself in.

She's due back in court on September 26th.

2. Ugh, that's just pathetic. Any form of violence/harassment should not be tolerated and I'm glad that she's going to get punished!

3. Yep celebs in jail...why not join the cliche, LOL!

4. Hmmm I though she was supposed to be deaf or something...that girl has issues..

5. She has some SERIOUS anger management issues.

6. I can't say I've ever liked this 'entertainer'. She has no sense of class. She should return to the back alley she came from.

7. SHE NEEDS A THERAPIST.:sos:

8. how can anyone THINK it is o.k. to be physically violent with ANYONE? EVER?!!!?

i feel better....but remain in disbelief

9. This one can't even go to get her nails done without hitting someone. :bagslap:

10. :nogood:

11. Isn't she the one who was deaf for a while and didn't know why? I remember reading some interviews with her where she was begging for sympathy and prayers to bring back her hearing. :rolleyes:

12. :tdown:

13. Insane

14. Am I the only one who finds it funny that her real name is Inga???!!!

15. Piece of trash.....I'm embarrased she's been photographed with LV bags....