I Think Foxy Brown Needs To Go To **%@# Jail !

1. [​IMG]Channeling her inner Naomi, rapper Foxy Brown has been arrested for smacking her neighbor upside the head with her Blackberry.

The 27-year-old, whose real name is Inga Marchand, turned herself in to NYPD yesterday afternoon to be booked on felony assault, menacing, harassment and criminal possession of a weapon. She was arraigned and released on $5,000 bail.

Cops say the "Ill Na Na" rapper, who is currently on probation, smacked her 25-year-old neighbor on July 30 with her Blackberry during an argument. According to police, the victim nearly lost some teeth, and her lip and eye swelled up. Nasty! A police report was filed and Foxy agreed to turn herself in.

She's due back in court on September 26th.
  2. Ugh, that's just pathetic. Any form of violence/harassment should not be tolerated and I'm glad that she's going to get punished!
  3. Yep celebs in jail...why not join the cliche, LOL!
  4. Hmmm I though she was supposed to be deaf or something...that girl has issues..
  5. She has some SERIOUS anger management issues.
  6. I can't say I've ever liked this 'entertainer'. She has no sense of class. She should return to the back alley she came from.
  8. how can anyone THINK it is o.k. to be physically violent with ANYONE? EVER?!!!?

i feel better....but remain in disbelief
  9. This one can't even go to get her nails done without hitting someone. :bagslap:
  10. :nogood:
  11. Isn't she the one who was deaf for a while and didn't know why? I remember reading some interviews with her where she was begging for sympathy and prayers to bring back her hearing. :rolleyes:
  12. :tdown:
  13. Insane
  14. Am I the only one who finds it funny that her real name is Inga???!!!
  15. Piece of trash.....I'm embarrased she's been photographed with LV bags....