i swung by the coach store today and picked something up!

1. Nothing too exciting, but it's my first Signature Stripe piece!

[​IMG]
    Pardon my banana pj pants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The SA's at the store were kind of dumb, though. They had the mahogany, parchment, and gunmetal stripe cases out and I asked if they had the brown/bronze one or the denim one. The girl asked the older SA, and she said "Oh, they don't make them in those colors." WHATEVER. Luckily, I decided that I liked this one best anyway, but honestly. They DO make those colors. They even had all of the new brown/bronze and denim stuff in, so what the heck? Oh well. I love this case!

I also packed up my RAOK box today and it will be ready to ship on October 1st!! :yahoo:

2. I love it! I need one of those....:girlsigh:

3. That is a great choice! I sometimes enjoy my accessories more than my bags.
    Congrats on a really useful item!

4. Wonderful find!! Congrats on your new purchase!!

5. Is this the larger one for $98? I almost picked up the smaller one the other day for $68 but I wanted black/gunmetal and they didn't have any. Congrats! It's beautiful and I love the legacy lining!

6. yay! sig stripe is my favorite!

7. I need one of those too!
    lol and i really like your bannana pj's!

8. Super cute! I got the larger one in black/gunmetal during PCE. FedEx dropped it on my doorstep this afternoon but I'm stuck at work. :crybaby:

9. Great choice!! I love all the little pockets inside these cases.

10. I love it! You can fit a lot in there!!!

11. Cute, congrats!

12. I love that lining!!

13. That is cute! I have the smaller one but I really could use a larger one. I love that it has the legacy striped lining, actually makes it easier to see inside it.

14. Great find!!! I love it! Congrats!

15. Yes, it's the large, but it's $88 :yes: