I swear by this to look good in my clothes!

1. Ever since I gained some weight after a car accident. I started to wear Spanx to make me feel and look slimmer in my clothing, now i'm totally addicted! Does anyone else wear Spanx?? my favourite is the higher power panty, it sucks everything in (especially "love handles")

http://www.spanx.com/pls/enetrixp/!stmenu_template.main

higherpower.jpg
  2. I have not used them but heard of them. My cousins has them.

3. Wow! That's great. I never thought those "slimming" mechanisms like Spanx actually did anything. The difference is that noticeable?

4. i like the footless super spanx. much more control and adjustable leg, so you can wear under dresses, skirts, capris and pants w/o the thigh line of the power panty.

5. I've always been a little too self conscious to try - but I've heard that it can help you go down sizes so that's amazing !

6. these are excellent!

7. Are they comfortable? I've been wanting to get one for a wedding I'll be in the end of this month, but I'm worried that I won't be able to move around :huh:

8. I think I may order some. I have a class reunion later this month, and I want to wear my red dress that is very body-hugging. I could use some help to suck in my gut!

9. Has anyone tried the tube dress? Does it support the cleavage well or do you stilll have to wear a bra?

10. I heard about them because (apparantly) Gwyneth swore by them after the birth of her baby.
    I really hate the tight, horrible feel of some of these pull you in pants though, so are these like that or are they more comfortable.

Anything that makes you look slimmer is a good thing ;)

11. i got some for my graduation bc i am between sizes and didnt want to look shoved into a smaller size i got the power panty since i had a knee length skirt i looooove them

12. i think they are very comfortable, and i've used the regular power panty, high-waisted power panty, regular spanx, and super spanx. i experimented a lot to find the right fit/style, and i ended up using super spanx all the time. they aren't tight, but everything is so smooth under clothes. they don't roll down or anything either.

13. IntlSetWow! That's great. I never thought those "slimming" mechanisms like Spanx actually did anything.

The difference is that noticeable?It's really noticeable, smooth out lumps and bumps.

aylaI've always been a little too self conscious to try - but I've heard that it can help you go down sizes so that's amazing !

For me it didn't help me go down a size, but since it sucks everything in it causes the illusion of a slimmer figure.

14. I just ordered some!

15. Gwyneth Paltrow swears by them!