I Spy...

jeannie77

Mar 3, 2006
My spy!!! LOL :nuts: I've been frantically looking for this petrol spy and had to buy one for over retail but I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! It came today and after the fiasco with my paddy (for those who don't know, check the chloe forum :sad: ) this lifted my spirtis just a little bit.

I didn't realize that the spy was so roomy! (and it's not as heavy as it looks!!!) I'm going to Nice/Monte Carlo this summer and was thinking that I'd take it on my trip worn with that outfit for the resorts. What do you think? No?

Attachments

• spy.jpg
    spy.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 132
  • spy_me2.jpg
    spy_me2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 173
  • spy_me.jpg
    spy_me.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 180
Thank you ladies~~~ ;)

Lanbanan, I got it from an eBay seller (who completely checks out "blackavus777";) ). I think he buys them, holds on to them a bit, and them resells above retail because I got the Bloomies reciet for this and it was bought in Feb. Except for the fact that he wants more than retail (but I guess that's natural since these are sought after) he was such a great seller. He even ended the listing and held the bag for me for a week before I got the funds to pay for this bag and kept constant correspondence via email and phone. If anyone ever needs a spy and can't find one I recommend checking him out... he has one up for sale every now and then.