I spy you spy.. anyone wanna see my spy? **pics**

1. Finally! i took pictures of my spy!!!

sorry for my ghetto outfit. i'm wearing my bf's shirt and pj's! they're like 5 sizes too big.. mucho comfy!

and also for the horrible background. boys don't make beds or buy nice comforters.
    bag 001.jpg bag 003.jpg bag 004.jpg bag 002.jpg bag 005.jpg
  2. oh.. i reason why i took those tag shots was to also authenticate the bag just one more time. :smile:
  3. Can't authenticate for you, but it looks great! congrats!
  4. Lovely! Thanks for sharing - I am beginning to like the zucca!
  5. Beautiful bag - congrats
  6. Congrats!!!
  7. It's authentic. Congrats!! It's lovely! :love:
  8. GRRR~~~~ that sure is purrrrrr ti!
  9. Well, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! LOL!:p I've been dyin' to see your bag! It's beautiful (but then, I knew it would be!) And doesn't it look so much better ITF!? I mean, I love how this bag looks in pix, but when I see it up close and personal, I'm drooling:drool: ! Pinch said she'd have another one up on Dec. 21st and I'm TRYING, TRYING, TRYING to be patient. Everyday, I look at the one at Jomashop.com and I fight the urge to order it.:sweatdrop: Made the mistake of checkin' out a Zucca in Bloomingdale's this weekend. The salesgirl was even like "there's a mirror...". It was a perfect fit. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! The salesgirl even threw in "...and you get 15% off when you open a Bloomingdale's account"!!!:shocked: I need a drink... Enjoy your gorgeous bag, darlin'! It looks wonderful on ya!:yes:
  10. Yup, definitely authentic, and gorgeous! Congrats!

11. katgrrl, you need to be patient!!!!!!!! the reason i like this bag so much is because i got such a good deal on it. i had a pair of seven's i wasn't wearing so i sold them for like $75 and used it toward paying for the bag - that made it even cheaper! honestly, i don't think i would/could ever buy this bag retail because i know that it goes on sale. as for lv and chanel, you don't have a choice but to pay retail. if you wait a little bit, i KNOW you're going to find a good deal.
  12. :heart:Congrats on your Spy!! She is gorgeous!!:heart:

13. Hi Nan, well Pinchrosemary said she'll have another one posted tomorrow. I think I can make it. It's hard, especially after seeing your beautiful bag, but I'll hang in there...until tomorrow...when she posts the pix...and then I'll wait a few more days (augh!)...until the final minutes of the bidding...
    :oh: :sad: :s :crybaby:

14. You can do it Katgrrrl! :yes: (although I am very tempted just to egg you on! LOL)
  15. You Can Dooooooooo It!!!