***I Spy... Louboutins in Movies & TV!!!***

Mad Mary in Confessions of a Shopaholic:
Picture2-2.png

See them in the trailer here (shoes are at 0:58):

I totally have to see this movie now...I read most of the books..

Beginning of this season on Ugly Betty, guest star Lindsay Lohan gets a makeover out of the Closet and comes out wearing black Forever Tinas. Made me wish I could a) afford them, b) have the guts to wear them, and c) walk in them. :smile:

Also, Reese Witherspoon in Four Christmases wears patent decolletes throughout the whole movie pretty much. I always notice Louboutins in movies/TV and always announce to my bf. Now, he starts pointing them out too.

Project Runway is showing here at the moment in the UK and Heidi Klum had a very obvious red sole. However despite playing back and forth it was so fleeting, I can't identify the style of shoe except it was black! But def Louboutin. Also, America's next top model (yes I watch all the educational serious TV progs LOL) cycle 10 finished in the UK over Xmas and every single one of the contestants at some stage or another had red soles on their shoes.

Oh and not a CL thing, but Victoria Beckham was wearing MY YSL Trib Toos in a national newspaper the other day. Not happy! We are not huge fans of her in the UK, but I spose I should be flattered she copied me LOL