I snagged the Doctor...........!!!!! *PICS*

1. .......... Dr. Q Groovee that is :nuts:

Been eyeing this bag ever since I first saw it online (I think it was at Shopbop?) and finally was able to try it on yesterday. It was love at first try :love: I couldnt decide between the tan and the chocolate so mom picked the chocolate one for me. Maybe I'll go back for the tan next weekend :graucho:

Anyways, presenting the new addition...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. and some modeling pictures (it's a lot bigger than it appeared on Shopbop!)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. darn you! those pics are making me want it now... it's gorgeous and looks amazing on you.

enjoy:yahoo:

4. wow what a beautiful bag.
    enjoy.

5. it looks great on you!! congrats!!

6. thanks vintage_love (you should get it soon if not now!! haha you'll loveeeeee it!), handbag*girl, and moodysmom10!!

7. Wow what a beautiful bag!!! it looks hot on you :smile:

8. Wow Jen, you look amazing with that bag! Your outfit is adorable too. Congrats!! I love the chocolate color.

9. That is one of the best looking MbMJ bags I've seen from the line. And it looks even better on you Jen! Congrats!!!

10. Wow!!! That's a gorgeous bag--congrats!!

11. Congrats! The bag looks lovely on you. I saw them at my local Nordies a few days ago. Enjoy!

12. What a great bag. You look great. Congratulations!!!

13. thank you mjfan, thithi, Cheryl, lilja, SuLi, and pato!!

14. Very nice!! and you look great with it!

15. Goddamn, beautiful bag!! That chocolate colour is fantastic, and looks amazing against your skin - your Mum has a great eye!