I snagged one....

1. I've been all over this board for a week talking about buying a paddy and today I may have found one in "Craie"
    It' not perfect, there's a bit of finger smudge on the "chloe" and the front, but I'm not worried about cleaning it.

I had 5 girls from the Chloe board look at it in the wee hours of the morning and they all said it looked good. For a BIN of 750 I took it. If it turns out to be a fake then, I figure it's worth the hassle of getting the money back at that price!!!

I checked all of her eBay purchases...I conversed with the owner for over an hour this morning and she felt legit. She bought the bag herself at Nordies at the Grove and was on a wait list forever. It turned out she never used it and now she wants a Bugatti right away (as in tomorrow) so she ended the auction and took my offer!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't both excited and nervous. But again, :heart: it's worth finding out!!

Thanks to everyone who's helped, and cross your fingers for it's arrival!
  2. Looks like a beauty--congrats!
  3. Congrats!!! Let us know when you get it!
  4. Congrats, Winona! Post pics when you get it!
  5. How fun! Hope you love it!
  6. Beautiful colour and what a steal! Congrats Winona!!!
  7. Thanks everyone !
  8. Oh congrats. Very nice. And a great deal too :shocked:
  9. Congrats - hope it's everything you wished for!
  10. Was just wondering what the color difference is between this one and my blanc? They look so much alike. Does anyone know?
  11. The craie has more pinkish tones. It doesn't come out well in pictures. The blanc on the other hand has more neutral tones.

12. Ah, gotcha:yes: By the pic. it looks identical to mine. Thanks girly!:biggrin: :heart: ;)
  13. congrats! :heart: that color with the gold hardware.
  14. This colour is AMAZING. I can't believe you found one, I'm envious!!! Can't wait to see more pics of it when it arrives :smile:
  15. Winona77, congrats! =)