I smell something fishy... suspected fraud after I've won -what to do??

1. Hi Lovelies,

Yesterday, I bid on a cellphone which had multiple quantities. The seller has 100% feedback and is registered in Australia since 2004. I won the auction and the seller sent an invoice with a Chinese bank account number and the address and name is different to the one their eBay account. Another person who won the item just contacted me and said that they don't trust the seller. The cellphone is also at an extremely low price... seems like too good to be true. Luckily i havent paid yet, so where can i report a suspect fraud? I think their account must have been hijacked...
    Please help!

2. Can you post a link to the auction? Normally when an account is "hijacked" they list multiple expensive items at a low price. you don't see any other related feedback and they tend to avoid answering questions. Good Luck!

3. There are so many Chinese sellers registered in different countries. It does not necessarily mean that they are untrustworthy just that they have a product sourced from China which enables them to sell at a very low price. Of course that is not always the case but their feedback should be a good indication of whether to buy from them in the first place.