I settled...for now. A quick little reveal.

1. I have been trying to get my hands on the KP in the picture of the window at Georges V which Liscense To Cook took on her trip to Paris. Thanks to the help of two lovely tPFers, I was able to find out the sad news. The KP in the picture is a regular, not larger, size. It apparently looks bigger due to the angle the picture was taken from. Mrs.S identified the color and leather (skin) as cafe evercalf. (Which is my new favorite combo!) American SA's can't import from a store in France, so I settled. I think I did the right thing...:girlsigh:
  2. WOOHOOOO!!!! what didya get???
  3. can you buy over the phone in france? i guess not...
  4. First view...this will be short.. I promise!
  5. yeah show us!
  6. Yes, you can. I did that this summer. Allaboutnice hooked me up with a Bolide in vache natural. But the TAXES...:wtf:. ...
  7. :popcorn:
  8. Second....
  9. Third...
  10. show us show us yeeeehaaa
  11. And now the full body shots...
    P1090255.jpg P1090256.jpg
  12. yummy i looove it and i adore the gold hardware enjoy this precious little thing
  13. And now for the poorly dressed modeling shot. For size reference I am 5'1" and, um...about 110. I will have to dress better for her! She is rouge h in swift. She fits very nicely into my 35 Birkins and 37 Bolide!!!
  14. WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:
    Is that Cafe?????????????

Congratulations! I know you were determined to get that KP! well done and great choice!:love::love:
  15. Beautiful, truly stunning. Where did you find it and how long did it take you to get it. I would love the exact same bag in black in lieu of a regular Kelly!!

BTW, It was not settling!!!!! Its wonderful!