I saw...

Yeah, you and your sisters can each pitch in equal shares. That way, when your grandma asks you guys how much you paid, you can say what you guys each paid (like 1/3 or the price or something). So technically you're not lying, just telling her the truth of what you guys paid (each). hehe.

Yeah, you and your sisters can each pitch in equal shares. That way, when your grandma asks you guys how much you paid, you can say what you guys each paid (like 1/3 or the price or something). So technically you're not lying, just telling her the truth of what you guys paid (each). hehe.
Tell her she's worth EVERY penny!:yahoo: And since ya'll KNEW she'd never buy it for herself that is why she should let you buy it for her!:smile:

When I went shopping this weekend I went to Macy's with my mom and remembered that she wanted a zucca. I saw a fumo one and offered to get it for her but she said "no, it's plain and there's no pictures on it. what fun is that?" I was like "omg u really want a bag with print??". I was really surprised; i thought all the characters would be too much for her but apparently not. She wants a bag but on sale so I'll have to keep a look out for her. (she has already turned down an adios star and arancia zucca)

Oh and also I was at Century 21 this weekend too and I saw a girl at the tokidoki rack wearing a l'amore bella (i think it was a bella .. didn't really pay attention). So I go and ask her if she's from tPF and she looked at me like I had 3 heads and then her and her bf were talking about me in chinese. LMAO ok I think that is the LAST time I ask someone with a toki bag if they are from tPF.

I'm 40 and I have two toddlers..I still wear cartoon shirts and this Tokidoki stuff is the best! My daughter is five but she would rather carry princess stuff right now..I need to watch out though..she is starting to eye my bags:P

Aww, I think if my grandmother were still alive she'd think tokidoki was silly.. maybe. I'm not sure. But my boyfriend's grandmother said my inferno dolce was cute.. hmm....

hee hee... i told my mom that i got it on sale, but i really didn't. i knew if she found that i paid full price, she too would have made me return it :angel:
You gotta get your mom used to it...my mom has three Coach bags now, there's no way in hell she'd buy it for herself but now she's good enough to accept it happily. :biggrin:

Oh man! We need a secret signal!!!! So if you're wondering, you can do something casual, and if they aren't TPFers, you won't look like a freak!

LMAO ... that's a good idea! I think I've approached too many non-members while shopping for tokis. Tho I don't know what sort of signal won't make you look like a freak .. lol :P

hilarious tokidokiangel and frogbubbles!!! i never see anyone here in wisconsin wearing a tokidoki bag, but just yesterday i was in chicago and couldn't believe how many people i saw walking down the street with a bag! my daughter and i were in awe. it was so much fun seeing how the different styles looked on different people.

ahha i know thats what we do with all the other things we buy her! tell her its 50% off! i don't know if she actually believes us but after that she lets it go hehe. we'll see if we actually get her one.. i'll let you guys know if we do! :nuts: