I saw this Prada bag today...

1. Hi everyone. I was out shopping earlier and I saw this cute Prada bag on some girl. It was suede I believe, with the "Prada Milano" words written across it in big letters. It was a yellowish tannish color, kinda squarish, with 2 handles, carried on the shoulder. Does this description ring a bell with anyone? TIA! :flowers:

2. Did it look like this?

[​IMG]

3. Heightwise, it was probably half that size or so. And yes, it had that logo on it, but it was suede and only one color for the bag and handles I think. It was like a yellowish tan color if I remember correctly.

4. I think it might have been this?? Bluefly - Designer apparel & accessories for women - save up to 75% every day - #2013427 - Prada green suede 'Print' medium satchel

I'm not sure though. I do see another style on Bluefly that's more boxy though, while this one is rounder on top. Does anyone know if this style came in a yellowish tan color and where I may be able to get one? Or if you can think of any other styles I may be referring to? Thanks!

5. does bluefly sell auth. bags? i'm afraid i'm going to get a fake..

6. Although I've never purchased from them, I'm almost positive that they sell authentic bags. Someone else can confirm.

7. Bluefly has been known to sell fakes...Balenciaga..etc.....So be careful