I saw the FIRST damier speedy today!

I haven't seen anyone with damier speedy yet since it's released. One time when I carry my bag in LA(couple of days after it's released).The group of touris gave me dirty look and I thought I hear one of them say my bag was fake :amazed: :shocked:

I just hope those tourists walk infront of LV store soon, so they can see YES LV makes damier speedy!

bagsnbags said:
I haven't seen anyone with damier speedy yet since it's released. One time when I carry my bag in LA(couple of days after it's released).The group of touris gave me dirty look and I thought I hear one of them say my bag was fake :amazed: :shocked:

I just hope those tourists walk infront of LV store soon, so they can see YES LV makes damier speedy!
I had that same experience today, and actually relating to the OP, it was at my local bubble tea shop! I went in after work to get a drink and a group of girls sitting at a table speaking chinese to each other started staring at my damier speedy and then said the words "fake bag" clearly in english so i could both hear & understand them. :Push: Yes, I was quite annoyed at their rudeness but decided to smile, pick up my drink and go.

Irissy, you're not in the bay area are you babe? Actually, from the wording you used, are you from down south (because nor.cal people tend to say tapioca whereas so.cal is boba)? I would love to go get some boba with you!! I try to get it at least 3 times a week, ha, that may explain why I'm always up so late ;)

ETA: I wasn't trying to be rude with my first question. It's more of a "if you're from the bay, how come we haven't had lunch yet" type of question. :amuse:

*sigh* my co-worker has the damier speedy 25.. and now I'm itching to get it... I think I like it more than my mono speedy because of the dark leather.. and because there doesn't seem to be that many fakies (yet)...

Finally saw, someone with a damier speedy 30, yesterday at the great mall:nuts: in Milpitas . I was carrying mine, too:smile: and oh, I'm noticing that my bag has been getting lots of stare lately:nuts:

mello_yello_jen said:
Irissy, you're not in the bay area are you babe? Actually, from the wording you used, are you from down south (because nor.cal people tend to say tapioca whereas so.cal is boba)? I would love to go get some boba with you!! I try to get it at least 3 times a week, ha, that may explain why I'm always up so late ;)

ETA: I wasn't trying to be rude with my first question. It's more of a "if you're from the bay, how come we haven't had lunch yet" type of question. :amuse:

Oh, how did I miss this Q? :shame: I'm not from the bay area but I love the atmosphere up there. :love: I'm in So Cal and I run back and forth between OC and LA. My lil brother lives up north so sometimes I get the luxury of visiting him. :nuts: We should get together and get boba/tapioca sometimes! :yes: