I saw the Diamond Birkin!!!

I love a HAC in 40cm+ on a man, Very stylish, the bag was afterall designed for riding boots,:yes: HAC to me is kind of masculine. (unless it's the 28cm size!:Push: :lol: )

lilach said:
trivia did you know that when hermès brought out blue jean it was first on croc (hence the name blue jean as on croc it look just like a used blue pair of jeans) but as a lot lot lotof peopleloved that colour hermès decided to use the dye on other leathers turning out to become a sky blue and one of their best slling colours.

I'm sorry I'm going off topic but this was an interesting trivia point. Maybe there is hope for us that baby pink will come out for normal leather in the future?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:shame: :shame:

joanna said:
I'm sorry I'm going off topic but this was an interesting trivia point. Maybe there is hope for us that baby pink will come out for normal leather in the future?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:shame: :shame:
that would be amazing...in swift, in chevre, in croc:nuts: !

Lilach - white croc.....TO DIE FOR!!!! I really think you have the MOST exquisite taste!!!!!! I like Blue Jean in croc, too (as opposed to other leathers) - it seems "softer" in croc.

Kristie.F said:
Lilach - white croc.....TO DIE FOR!!!! I really think you have the MOST exquisite taste!!!!!! I like Blue Jean in croc, too (as opposed to other leathers) - it seems "softer" in croc.
:blush: thank you my dear i am flattered

oh and about the babyrosé well you never know but somehow i doubt it i think hermès will always keep some colours as their holy grail
BUT there is rose drageé coming (a light pink with blueish undertones) in swift and maybe later in other leathers so there is a chance for everyone even though it is not exactly like babyrosé

lilach said:
yeah i love the idea of white with diamonds like snow that sparkles in the sun and it is still more versatile then a colour like violet or braise (if i spend that much money on a bag i don´t want to get tired of it even though i adore colour sometimes i am just not in the mood for toting a vibrant bag and want it matching to my mood and clothes all the time but also more fun than black
oh and 30 cm i just love crocs in 30 as then i can use them daytime to evening while the 35 would look arkward when carried to a dinner (of cours that is only me)

:love: :love: :love: I think a white croc with diamonds would look abso-f***-lutely FABULOUS! Now that you mention it, I prefer this combination than with black croc/diamonds.

Since croc is glazed, do you think the white bag will be less easily get dirty? I would imagine so.

La Vanguardia said:
:love: :love: :love: I think a white croc with diamonds would look abso-f***-lutely FABULOUS! Now that you mention it, I prefer this combination than with black croc/diamonds.

Since croc is glazed, do you think the white bag will be less easily get dirty? I would imagine so.
thank you! and yes i think so that i won´t have problems with the colour getting dirty (according to my manager) and if something happens it can not only be cleaned but reglazed meaning that all eventually stains willl definately come off. and since i am living in the desert more than 9 month a year no problems with rain too :lol:
apparently my painted flower birkin will also get a kind of glazing (more details in september when i m back from paris) so that it will be protected against all "oops" things and since i trust hermès and what they suggest and do i am sure i won´t have any of these problems other ladies have with their clemence white bags .