I saw Suri

1. Leah Remini: I Saw Suri!

WEDNESDAY JULY 19, 2006 03:45PM EST

Leah Remini Photo by: Jon Kopaloff / FilmMagic[​IMG]
    Since she was born on April 18, little Suri Cruise has managed to keep a low profile. In fact, at 3 months old, the daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes still has not been seen in public.

But at least one famous friend has gotten to meet her: King of Queens star and Cruise pal Leah Remini, who saw Suri at the couple's L.A. home recently.

"She's a beaming baby," Remini tells PEOPLE in its new issue. "She looks like Tom and Katie. She's just beautiful."

As for Suri's folks, Cruise is "one of those doting dads," says Remini, who, like Cruise and Holmes, is a Scientologist. Holmes looks "beautiful – I'm jealous of her. She bounced right back."

"They're just great parents," Remini adds. "There wasn't a second that she was out of their arms except when I held her."

So why won't the proud Mom and Dad introduce Suri to fans? They're simply in no rush, Cruise's rep told PEOPLE in June. "Suri's in great shape. Everything's fine."

Holmes and Cruise Photo by: Chris Polk / FilmMagic[​IMG]
  2. I thought you meant YOU saw Suri, and I was like, oh man....is this gonna be another "alien in a jar" Suri post?:smile:
  3. LMAO...That's what I thought too..
  4. Me, too! Don't even get me started on what I think of Scientology, but I can understand not wanting your child's picture all over tabloids, etc.
  5. :roflmfao: That is the first thought I had as well.
  6. Hehehehe, I thought Bag Fetish saw Suri too and I was like, WOW!
  7. You gals are funny:yes: That's exactly what I thought.
  8. Leah is a Scientologist too so I'm not surprised to hear her stick up for them.

Ever since I read that when Tom was married to Nicole and they had their two children, they didn't show them in public for a couple of years, I haven't thought it was such a big thing for Tom & Katie (excuse me Kate) to be doing the same thing.

On the other hand thought the cynical side of me says that Tom is just waiting for a big moment when he needs alot of publicity, like around his next movie premier or something. I also think he didn't want Suri's big moment to be overshadowed by Brad & Angelina's baby and Nicole's wedding.

I will be really curious to see if Tom and Katie ever really marry. Poor Katie, I fear she has sold her soul to the devil for money and fame or she was just really, really naive.
  9. Cruise's stroller spotted on porch of CO home[​IMG] [​IMG] x17online and TMZ posted photos of Katie Holmes over the weekend at her and Tom's Telluride, CO retreat. However, catching Katie was not the focus of the photographers - what they wanted to see was baby Suri! However, the closest they came was getting a glimpse of a pink and tan Bugaboo Cameleon ($879) parked on the porch by a cooler - unused, of course!
    Us Weekly still has their 'When Will We See Suri?' counter clicking - currently at 90 days. Before Tom and Katie, the longest amount of time a high profile couple waited to show their child (in the past year) was Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, who waited 26 days to officially introduce their son Sean Preston, now 10 months. However, given that Tom and Nicole Kidman didn't officially introduce Bella and Connor to the press for three years, we may have awhile to wait! That is, unless the paparazzi snaps them beforehand.

10. Wow, they waited 3 years with their first children?!? So I guess there still is a possibility that Suri exists...
  11. Give it time...it will happen!
  12. LOL sorry a bout that, I was just repeating the caption :smile:
  13. Penelope Cruz: I've Met Suri

THURSDAY AUGUST 03, 2006 07:25PM EST

Photo by: Lee Roth / starmax [​IMG]
    Tom Cruise's ex-girlfriend, Penelope Cruz, is the latest celeb to say she has seen Suri Cruise.

"She's really beautiful. She's one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen," the 32-year-old actress told the Associated Press Thursady at the British premiere of her new film, Volver.

Cruz, who dated Cruise from 2001 to 2004, declined to offer other details of the meeting.

Suri, the daughter of Cruise, 44 and Katie Holmes, 27, hasn't been seen in public since she was born on April 18.

Earlier this month, however, Jada Pinkett Smith told PEOPLE that she also has seen the baby. "She's one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life," Pinkett Smith said. "She's an absolute beauty and she's Daddy's little girl."

Cruise's pal and fellow Scientologist, Leah Remini, has also met Suri. The King of Queens star told PEOPLE the little girl, "looks like Tom and Katie. She's just beautiful."
  14. LOL Its so weird because you know theyre just making a big deal out of it because its TomKat. If it were any other baby I dont think theyd poke as much fun. Several other celebrity couples wait to have theyre baby photographed in public, its not anything new.
  15. i finally want to see her. that hiding is so odd!