I Saw Reissue Bags And Flap Bags Today!!!

1. I WAS AT Saks TODAY AND THEY HAD A BUNCH OF REISSUE BAGS AND FLAP BAGS.

THEY HAVE THE REISSUE 255 BAGS IN GOLD METALLIC, BLACK PATENT & NAVY PATENT. THEY ALSO HAVE THE SMALL BRONZE.

THEY HAD ALOT OF FLAP BAGS - BLACK/SILVER, BLACK/GOLD, BEIGE/SILVER, WHITE/SILVER. ALL IN CAVIAR AND LAMBSKIN. DIFFERENT SIZES ALSO. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT AND YES, THE PRICES ARE GOING UP FEB 1ST. CALL THE SA JOSEPH 917-776-9353. HE IS THE BEST. I WAS SO EXCITED TO FIND THESE BAGS, I BOUGHT 3!!!

2. which Saks is this?

3. WOW! You bought 3? Lucky you! :yes:

4. 3!! Oohh.. you better take some pics for us...

So whos the naughty girl huh???

5. which SAKS????

6. I heard prices were going up MARCH 1st, NOT FEB 1st

7. I saw the bags at Saks in New York City. If you call, ask for Joseph, he is my SA and he is very thorough and follows up on everything. His direct number at Saks is 212-940-4353.

From what I am hearing from the Chanel Boutique and the Saks SA, the increase will be February 1st.

8. Pursemaven: what days does your SA Joseph work? Think I tried one of the numbers your provided but just went to message bank :confused1:

9. He was there today when I went to the Trunk Show. You can call him on his cell. If you get his voicemail, leave a message and he will call you back quickly. That is what I do. His number is 917-776-9353. He takes calls sometimes until 2 in the morning from his west coast and Hawaii customers. I call on this number because it is not easy to get through to the Saks Chanel Boutique. Many times they are too busy to answer the phone. I know he will be in for the next few days because the trunk show is going on. Definately tommorrow.

10. post pics of ur gold metalic!!1 it sounds amazing!!!! does he have many left??

11. I had the bags shipped to Florida and wont have them in my possession for 10 days until I go there, so I cant post pictures just yet. Don't know how many there are left because they had a trunk show yesterday and might have sold them. I know that tons of people are looking for the gold. They still had the pink gold jumbo at the 57th Chanel Boutique. And they had the dark bronze in the jumbo as well.

12. Pursemaven-thanks for the tip. I called Joseph and he is as sweet as can be! My friend and I both ordered classic flaps from him yesterday so we could get them before the price increase....THANKS!!!!!

13. Ah! More choices! Thank you so much for posting this!

14. Glad you liked him. He is one of the best SA's out there. He goes that extra mile for you when it comes to finding the bag you want. He can also help you with anything in the store. He is a great personal shopper!

15. Thanks Pursemaven. It is so nice of you to share such a good SA contact. I called and got such good service from him. I got the 255 blk patent so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jammin: