I saw a pic of the Legacy Slim Flap in Denim today..

1. It's gorgeous! I guess it's like the Ali, but slimmer.
    It's coming out next month.
    A new bag to lust after....

2. I ordered the legacy cotton slim flap in chocolate. It is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT!
  3. wow can't wait to see!
  4. I'm drooling..can't wait for the pics.
  5. the one you are getting tuesday is the canvas right?
  6. I couldn't remember what all bags came in the Signature Denim when I posted the photos the other day. yes. I saw that! Nice.
  7. yay I'm glad the slim flap is coming in the canvas!! I want the jade :drool:
  8. I can't wait to see pics!!!!!
  9. the canvas slim flap is already on the website... comes in parchment/brown, natural/citron and royal blue/light blue... the cotton is what s coming out with the jade, chocolate and denim
  10. The one I'm getting is not the canvas but the Cotton Legacy with the chocolate C's.
  11. There's going to be a denim slim flap? *dies* :drool: :drool: :yahoo: I cannot WAIT to see it....better save my money!
  12. I just saw it on the site and did a search to see if anyone else knew about this. It's so cute! Now I'm going to have to make a decision between this and the Carly.

13. Me thinks I want the slim flap in the denim (if I like the fabric IRL) and the Carly demi in the chocolate....
  14. oh snap I really like this! I was thinking of getting a canvas one but the jade cotton one is CALLING to me...do you think the cotton will get dirty easily?
  15. I ordered the slim flap last week in the chocolate legacy cotton and was disappointed and sent it back. It was too slim compared to the Ali, it seemed that I was having a hard time getting items out of the bag. I don't carry around that much. The quality was excellent though, but just too small:sad: