I saw a new bag today...it was so cute!

1. I saw a Chanel bag today. I think it is a new style and I don't know the name of it. It is like Louis Vuitton Noe ( with drawstring on top ). Anyway, am not a fan of Noe style but this Chanel bag was so stunning and didn't look old as LV Noe (my personal thought).

I suddenly falled in live with it. It was so cute. It made of Canvas with Leather trim. I think it might be in the price range between $1000 - $1200 but it is 815 pounds!!!!!!!! ( approx $ 1,630 ).

I know it is the normal price for Chanel but it is expensive than Paris B. tote :sad: . The quality looks so similar.

I went home with empty hands as I want it loads but it is not a reasonable price. :shrugs:

2. I wonder what it looks like! maybe I should check it out somtime this week!!

3. Sounds beautiful, did you see it in London? If so- where- I think I need to see this beauty!

4. Yeah! I saw it at Harrods and it came in 3 shades of color. :rolleyes:

5. may i ask wat colours did it come in???
    :smile:

6. im sure it was the chanel expandable drawstring..i dunno what it's called for sure..but it's from the expandable line..

7. It comes in Silver tone, Gold tone and black tone. It made of Canvas like Paris B. tote but trim on top with leather and strap are also canvas handle with some leather.

It is not an expanable bag. Like some kind of sport. I try to find pic on website but couldn't find one yet :sad: .