i saw a b-bag today

1. The girl said she didn't know if hers was real :sad: I asked her what style it was and she had no idea. It was like an olive green color with a shoulder strap hooked to each side and double handles. Anyone know if that sounds real? I can't find anyolive green pics anywhere.

2. I think its kind of hard to not know if your bag is real. Did it cost you over a thousand dollars? Or was it forty bucks. LOL. Seems pretty simple, but I guess there are cases where owners really dont know. Always sounds suspicious to me though.

3. Ya, it's ONLY a $1K bag!! :roflmfao: I think she knows if it's fake or not unless she got it as a gift.

4. that means it's not real! LOL!

No one wants to confess!
    I can't blame her for not knowing color and style name though. . . most *normal* people don't!

Yes, I'm calling MYSELF abnormal! Most average people don't know everything about bags like us!

5. if it's real...does that sound like the purse style, with 2 straps? Also, there's an olive color.

6. Yea, Im sure its hard to look someone in the eye and say "its fake". But even if its a gift, how many people gift you with a $1K purse? They'd also tell you where it was purchased in case you had problems with it, etc.

7. sounds like it could have been either a city or a classique, depending on how big it was. there's a recent olive color, but unless it was a gift, an answer of "i don't know if it's real" means that it's fake.

8. ^^I agree. Except I always say "I don't know" or "It was a gift" if a stranger asks me how much it cost cause it's none of their &*%# business!

9. :roflmfao:
    I noticed this about myself recently...

10. Seriously, it took me forever to learn the ins and outs of the styles & sizes!

It was probably a fake... I agree, who can't remember spending 1k on a purse. I've been seeing so many fakes around lately! My bf has started to notice what is fake and real now:pI laughed so hard when he pointed out a fake b-bag to me this past weekend

11. It was probably a fake... I agree, who can't remember spending 1k on a purse. I've been seeing so many fakes around lately! My bf has started to notice what is fake and real now:pI laughed so hard when he pointed out a fake b-bag to me this past weekend[/QUOTE]

haha my bf does the same....he even sends me pic messages if he sees a nice one (like past colors i like....)or a really bad fake one...:love: