I rewarded myself....

1. Just want to share with you all LV lovers that I rewarded myself with the BH last Saturday (for my hard work during this tax busy season). :yahoo:

For all BH owners, how do you like your bag? Any problems with it? I hope I made the right choice!
  2. Congratulations! I absolutely love this bag and wear it almost every day:yes: It is roomy and very light, easy to find things inside and a great value for the money, in my opinion! Enjoy it!
  3. Thats a sweet reward! You made the right decision!
    I just got mine and i LOVE it!
    One of the straps do tend to fall off my shoulder other than that NO problems!
    Enjoy your new bag!
  4. Congrats on a great purchase and enjoy!

5. That's a funny video you have on your signature.:roflmfao:

Congrats to lemontart!!!
  6. What a great bag! I'm thinking about the BV, but both are great bags! Congrats and enjoy your new purchase. :smile:
  7. :yes: I have it and I love it. Its a great everday bag.
  8. Congratulations!
  9. Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag!
  10. Love it! I'm sure you will really enjoy it!!
  11. Congrats! Definitely a reward worth waiting especially after a busy tax season.
  12. congrats on your new bag. my only problem with this bag is the outer strap always falls off my shoulder. otherwise love the BH.
  13. It's my favorite bag...I think I wore mine just about everyday for about 6 months!!
  14. Congrats!
  15. I love mine! It is so functional and perfect for everyday! Hope you like it too!