I returned the heritage stripe tote for......

1. A baby bag/multifunction Tote!!!

I got this one coming to me

[​IMG]

But now I know that there is going to be a heritage multifunction tote in pink( I saw this in the book) Should I get the heritage one in pink??? I love this brown/bronze combo but since spring is coming up maybe I should get something springy???

I am being so indecisive lately!!

2. Oh I love that bag!! I haven't seen the heritage in pink besides the tote so I'm not sure what it looks like :sad:

3. Oh I love that bag!! I haven't seen the heritage in pink besides the tote so I'm not sure what it looks like :sad:

4. I LOVE the Chocolate and Bronze combo! I would keep it!! I don't buy bags based on seasons, I just carry what I want when I want no matter what. I guess I am a rebel:rochard:

5. ooooooh yummy! I like this one much much better.:tup:

6. i saw the heritage multifunction tote and I LOVE THAT BAG! the pink on that bag though is a different pink than the one on the small, medium, and large totes...the multifunction tote has a more muted soft pink, like a mauvy pink while the other totes have that brighter pink piping...i asked my SA why the pinks differed but she didn't know..that's just what coach did..but i like the multifunction tote better and wished that they did that pink in the other size totes...

7. I love the color. Chocolate is just so yummy, but those heritage totes are so beautiful too.. agrrr desitions.

8. Great choice, I think you'll find tis bag will go farther then the other you were thinking.

9. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good choice:tup:

10. I love the color combo of this bag!!

11. I say keep this one! Its more of a year-round bag. :tup: