I returned Priscilla and got Manhattan PM!

1. I haven't used her but once for an hour since I bought her. Even though I loved her to death, I was afraid of getting her dirty and so I've been using my Alma. My better half didn't really like it (not that I care) and my mother accused me of being boring, always going for the plainest of things. So I took her back yesterday (and she was snapped up instantly buy a man for his 30th anniversary while I was still there-aw I'm glad she'll have a nice new home). So I opted for the Manhattan PM, which with all the brass is more than I usually go for. OH MY DO I LOVE MANNY! He even sat on the bedside table so I could see and smell him first thing this morning! I am just smitten...here he is...(my picture is horrible so I'm waiting for b/f to take good ones with his camera that I am not allowed to touch).
    My Manhattan PM.jpg
  2. He is perfect! What a great choice!
  3. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! :biggrin:
  4. Aww thats is perfect, glad you now have the bag you adore :smile:
  5. love your new manhattan, very lovely.
  6. Congrats!!!
  7. Welcome to the Manhattan Club!
  8. Absolutely beautiful! I just got my Manhattan PM last week, and I am so in love!!!
  9. Congrats! Enjoy it! I wonder what the priscilla looks like!
  10. Congrats, love the manhattan !
  11. Good choice. I think manhattan is a more practical bag than Priscilla. I found Priscilla too stiff to carry although I love the look of it.
  12. Congrats! I'm glad you were able to get something that's a better fit for you.
  13. Great choice! The Manhattan PM is such a great style
  14. Ya, me 2. I bought it the day it was released but returned it because it was too stiff, and hard to get into. The opening was too narrow...wouldn't open wide enough.Very pretty!!...(just a functionality issue for me..)

CONGRATS ON THE MANHATTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Congrats! Perfect choice!