I received my third bag in two weeks but I am in agony!

I don't know if you want to bother doing this:

take it to a Chanel boutique and have them look at it. Find out 1)is it REALLY a Chanel bag and 2)can they clean it. I know of others who have had their white bags cleaned via the boutiques.

The seller, at the VERY least, should be left some choice feedback. Then again, if you don't contact her, she can claim you never told her about the issue and make YOU look bad.

It's going to be a pain, no matter what you do. Good luck!

for sure return it...don't be afraid to, you deserve a pristine bag...and, by the way, forgive me for wondering, but i have reservations about the genuineness of this bag?? i have never seen a CC in a triangle nor does the pattern of the quilting look ok.....maybe its just me, but...?:wondering

I don't know if you want to bother doing this:

take it to a Chanel boutique and have them look at it. Find out 1)is it REALLY a Chanel bag and 2)can they clean it. I know of others who have had their white bags cleaned via the boutiques.

The seller, at the VERY least, should be left some choice feedback. Then again, if you don't contact her, she can claim you never told her about the issue and make YOU look bad.

It's going to be a pain, no matter what you do. Good luck!

couldnt be agree more:yes::yes:

Hiii, newbie to Chanel here!! If I may give my 2 cents.. you should definitely return it, but if it's not possible due to your trip, is there anyway Chanel would clean it up for you the way Hermes does?

return it.. this bag i have never seen before
i thought it was a creme mustard like color
so sorry for you-
but we got to start fighting these scam artist and deceutful sellers back its ridiculous