I received a good report!

1. Well, my CT came back clear and I have officially been cancer free for 2 years:yahoo:Just wanted to share my good news with you all...
  2. Awesome, and wishes for many more years of good health for you!:heart:
  3. Congrats!!! I'm happy you're healthy. Did you talk to your BF?
  4. He ended going to L.A. I haven't answered his phone calls since he left and he's been calling all day to find out what my results were. I went to my appointment by myself and I was very brave! I don't know what will happen when he gets back. I haven't thought it through yet. I'm really upset that he left. I've been really upset all day because I had no one to celebrate my good results with since my family is on vacation. But that's what I have all of you for!
  5. CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you....that is excellent news! :party:

As for your BF, I am sorry that he didn't go with you and that you had to go alone!
  6. I'm sorry he didn't step up, but you know what? You were DEFINITELY brave! And the results came out on top!! Which should be celebrated. Be happy tonight, it's friday and you have a huge milestone to be happy about! :smile: :heart:

7. I hadn't thought about it that way, but you are right! I will be happy because I am very lucky!
  8. CONGRATS!!! that is so important and huge news.

as for the BF - he did what he wanted to do and you may have to evaluate your relationship. even if you decide to stay together, I would keep this in my mind for a little while. sorry that it turned out such a big fuss. all the best.
  9. Woo! That is great news. :party:

Sorry about your boyfriend, though. But this shows how strong you are! Sometimes the best person to lean on is yourself.
  10. Very true!
  11. That's awesome news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Now you have to have a good weekend.
  12. Congratulations!!!
    I love hearing this kind of news.
  13. Congrats! Fantastic news!:yahoo:
  14. That's great!!
  15. That's great news!!! Hey, celebrate with us!! It's awesome to be cancer-free 2 years. :party: