i really want to...

1. ... make white tokidoki vinyl stickers for my new elliptical machine that the bf is putting together right now. *lol* There's SO much space I could work with!! *lol* He'd probably think I'm a nut. Hahahaha!!

2. do it!

3. No, you're not a nut! You're just creative!!! :tup:

4. Hahaha. I'm really thinking of putting on the Onitsuka Tiger, at the very least... but I need to find a place that makes vinyl stickers closer to my area. I don't want to drive all the way to Waipahu just for that. *lol*

5. Yaaaaaaaaaay!! My elliptical is done!! I asked the bf what he'd think about me putting tokidoki stickers on it and he said he doesn't care because no one's gonna see it anyway... and then he added, "Can I put a Tap Out sticker right here?" *lol* No no no, dear bf. Hahaha.

Now I gotta figure out if I just want simplicity with one or two stickers, or a layout on the body!

6. Kinda off topic, but not really, how long did it take your BF to put it together? My hubby bought me one for my bday 3 years ago and then the next week I found out I was pregnant. It's been in the box since then since I got pregnant again...now I really need to put that sucker together and hop on it!

BTW, do the stickers, it'll motivate you to use the machine!!!

7. Well, it took both of us to put it together because there are parts where one person needs to hold it and the other person screws, etc... but overall it took about an hour, which includes the "finding of all the screws, bolts, and washers" and the manual labor. Hehe. It didn't take long at all.

Do any of the Hawaii girls know any places that make custom vinyl stickers besides the place all the way down in Waipahu?

8. This is such a cute idea. I think you should definitely make some!!! I have a big toki decal (of Latte) on my dresser...hehe :greengrin:

9. Hmmm...I'll PM you Maya...there's someplace closer, well I think it's closer and it's where I made my decal for my car..if that's the stuff you want.

10. Oooh, that sounds cute!! I have the Latte sticker on my laptop. Hehe.

11. I love stickers my laptop has latte, adios, Sandy, the tokidoki logo and a toki girl on it. Free stickers I got from signings.

12. I have the pink tokidoki girl sticker... but I don't know where to use it yet.

13. Wow, that's fast. My hubby is illiterate when it comes to this stuff so it'll take longer for him I think.

14. *lol*

It's really not that hard. He'll be fine. The worst part was using the GREASE they include for certain parts. *lol* Thankfully we have rubber gloves in the house for my bf's tattooing stuff.

15. Maya, you are NOT a nut!! If you are, then that means I am too because I've been wanting to do this for a long time!! haha I had to urge to buy some sort of sticker sheet thing and use an X-acto knife to make my own!

hehe I love how everyone tokifies their things :smile: