I Really Need Help...azur Speedy

1. OK...so I bought a azur speedy 30 and came home...I already have a mono speedy 30...but the azur seemed way bigger for some reason...so i went back to the boutique and exchanged it for the 25....and now i think it's too small!!!

Should i go exchange it again?? gosh i'm so embarrased...I don't know what to do...should i just keep the 25 since i already have the 30 in mono??

btw im 5'6 and 120lbs...

HELP ME~~~~~~:sad:

2. i always think a big bag is better than a small one for every day. id swap it again for the 30

3. Definitely prefer the 30. I am also 5'6"

4. I like the 30 too, don't be embarrassed it's your bag & they are there to help you.

5. I'd get the 30. I know it's embarrassing, but just explain it exactly like you said it here and they'll understand. They deal with much more complicated issues than yours, so I doubt you'll have a problem. Good luck!

6. I'm also about your height, and I really prefer the 30. I think the 25 is cute but just personally too small for everyday use for me.

7. I prefer the 30. To me, 25 looks like a kids bag...unless you're really tiny. JMO tho.

8. I understand your embarassment as Ive gone through something similar, but I think you will be much happier in the long run if you get what you like. It may help to think of it this way (I tell myself this =P) ... is the embarassment of going back to the stores worth you spending $600+ on a bag and being unhappy with it? Of course not, so get what you like. I personally like the azur speedy in the 25 better than the 30, especially if i had a mono 30 already. But since your used to using a 30, a25 may seems small for you. Why don't you go into the stores and take a look at both at the same time to compare?

9. I prefer 25. I bought both 30 and 25 but sold 30 to my friend.

10. I like the 25 better as the 30 sags to much.

11. 30 is the lowest I can go and I'm almost 5'6". it could be because azur is lighter it seems bigger. but I'd definitely go back and get the 30!

12. I was experiencing a little buyers remorse with my Azure 30 but I really enjoy it now. I know what you mean it seems ginormous! But I like the way it looks on me and i'm only 5'2, I would go with the 30...but do what you got to do until your completely satisfied!

13. I think I prefer the 25 but you should return it if you are not happy. It doesn't seem weird to me so don't be embarrassed. Personally, I think there should be a size in between the 25 and the 30 for the speedys. There is such a huge size difference between the 2.

14. I would go back and get the 30. It only seems bigger because we're not use the a light bright color from LV. Just takes getting use to the new fresh bright color. You don't have to be embarrassed.

15. just exchange it again!
    its your money. you should get the bag you want.
    i suggest you get the 30.