I really love how useful my monogram cles is. I've been using it

1. in place of a wallet because I hardly carry cash w/ me (bad habit, I know). But here's what I carry inside everyday: driver's license, 2 credit cards, ATM card, key to office cabinet, USB drive, and my new iPod shuffle (which is beyond tiny). When I travel, my hotel room key goes inside too.

My SO thinks it's funny that I own a cles & a Carryall, but not really anything in between. :yes:
    Picture 004.jpg Picture 005.jpg Picture 006.jpg
  2. wow I never new they carried that much ahha. thanks for sharing!
  3. I've already decided that I will NEED to get myself one of that, just can't make up my mind on which cles to get. :rolleyes: There are so many pretty ones I can't just choose one! :push:
  4. :wtf: Wow, that sure fits a lot. Very useful indeed:yes:
  5. i know eh? isn't it great?!?!? lol
  6. i got my first cles couple of weeks ago and now i do not carry a wallet at all. its very functional and i'm thinking of getting another soon to put just coins into.

i'll wait til spring to see whether they have any limited edition before i jump on another one.
  7. Yea, I also thought of waiting for the new vernis red- the candy apple red! :love: Sounds so yummy, lol... :p

But seems like it's an endless wait. I've waited for the groom, now I'm pretty sure I don't really like it. The azure seems so so IRL. Now not sure this vernis new red would be disappointing as well. :shrugs: Also, many said vernis is not as roomy as other cles. :push:
  8. I love the cles. I don't use a wallet either. A cles is all I need.
  9. Wow! The cles actually packs a fair bit in hey? I use mine mainly for change and keys (duh!? I know..)...I tend to carry my life with me so I need more than my cles when I'm out...Thanks for sharing!
  10. next payday im getting one of those:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  11. I have to tell you that I travel as well and I totally love my monogram cles! I actually took my speedy with me on my trip and hung my cles on the handle. It was so convenient to just grab my hotel key, cash, and CC. It's a great purchase!;)
  12. Wow ...really carries so much more than I would have thought.

I have a couple vernis cles items and haven't used them.
    ( I'm a bit paranoid about them getting scuffed ...kind of silly huh?)
    I wonder if the canvas allows for more flexibility?
  13. those pictures are so helpful! im getting a cles as well and now i know how much it can hold! :smile:
  14. Latinamodel and Socalgrl86, which cles are you guys getting? :graucho: :p
  15. wow. i never thought the mono cles can hold as much......