I really hope this isnt a silly question...

1. but when you order a Hermes bag, do you pay all the money up front? or do you pay a deposit at time of order and then the balance when it arrives.?

i really am very sorry for my ignorance.:push: (but i have to ask)i was a bit embarrassed to ask the SA!!!
    and i hope i have posted this in the right place

2. Not a silly question at all.

You pay the total amount when the bag arrives. No deposit.
    In some cases it would be better if you could actually pay upfront because the prices may go up between the time you order and the bag arrives....

3. WOW!!:tup: thats good news. What happens if the customer changes their mind when it arrives?

4. Nothing.
    They offer it to someone else.
    However, if you turn down a bag that you ordered too often, you may not find it so easy to order bags in the future.

5. quote
    In some cases it would be better if you could actually pay upfront because the prices may go up between the time you order and the bag arrives....[/quote]

You are so right, 2 of my bags have been through 3 price increases before I received them.

6. I bought my Kelly after someone changed their mind after ordering. Just what I wanted with no price increase!

7. Hello2703 is absolutely right with her information. I also wish that one could pre-pay one's order, as I have spent my birkin money over and over again...

8. For some strange reason (DH prob wouldnt agree:cursing:) but in a way i would rather pay upfront, because then i would feel i was definitely getting it.
    Im starting to feel a little bit queasy:throwup:. i think im going to order my bag next week!!

9. Great advise given!! (Also wish you could pay upfront...or at least a deposit to hold the price, and be given a reasonable time schedule...oh well!)