I ran face first into a huge spider...spider pics included!!

1. So this AM I go out the door to take my dogs on a walk and I walked right into this huge spider web, including spider!!:cursing: . My right cheek made contact with the spider, yes, I felt it, then I felt it scramble to safety and I let out a yell that sounded like a cross between a sick sheep and the mating call of a giant ground sloth. The spider, maintaining it's dignity, made no noise. :love:

A few minutes ago the spider made an appearance, no doubt to taunt me...
  2. Poor girl! That spider is so scary looking. If it were me, I would've screamed and killed it.
  3. OMG I'm going to puke. That spider is gross.
  4. OH NO! How horrifying! Is your right cheek okay?
  5. :wtf: I would have fainted dead on the spot! :wtf:

I must say though - you have a way with words... I was cracking up reading. :upsidedown:
  6. Yes, thank you. But I think I need something to take my mind off the experience....like, gee, a new bag?

7. Great idea! :graucho:
  8. I have never seen a spider that big in real life before. That must have been terrifying! Definitely think you need to go shopping.
  9. LOL!!! oh my god!! I'm glad to hear there was no other contact made but a brief brush of the cheek!!
  10. Blech! I'm not usually squeamish about critters, but that's one NASTY spider!
  11. OMG!!! I HATE,HATE,HATE it when I walk into a spider's web! I always think that it's going to be on me. Especially when you can feel that it's a strong one, made by a large spider! ACK! You just lived one of my worst fears! I think I would've screamed loud enough to have the police called. LOL I'm glad you didn't get bit, and that you have a wonderful sense of humor. :o)
  12. AAAAARGHHHHHH -- that is one ugly a$$ spider! I hate to kill things but I couldn't live knowing that thing was in the same zipcode as me. I'd have had moved it with a 10 or 20 foot pole. Unless hubby was home then he'd be moving it while I shrieked.

You DESERVE A REWARD :graucho: for going through that trauma! :yes:
  13. That's one more thing I DON"T miss about living in Oregon. That kind of thing happened to me all the time there! I got used to walking waving my arm (or preferably a stick) in front of me in the morning to knock down any webs before walking into them. YUCK!

14. LMAO

I hate spiders
  15. O M F G!!!!!!!!!

Tell Me U Killed It Already?! That Thing Looks Poisonous!!

Im Sooo Sorry About Ur Face!!! I Would Of Had The Heeebie Jeeeebies Still!!!