I Put My Neighbor's Cocker Spaniel In My Mm Neverfull And Carried It

1. yep! .... and along with a bottle of water..........the dog weighs about 23 lbs.
    LOL :roflmfao:

ok, i only carried it for about 1/2 hour, but still, dog did well, bag did great, and my shoulders weren't sore..............i really think LV has come up with an incredible thing with the Neverfull

2. :roflmfao:

3. does this bag have a stiff bottom or is it floppy like the speedy ?

4. that sounds too cute! hmm...the idea of a neverfull is growing on me...

5. Sounds to cute.

6. allow me to answer this one :biggrin:

I just noticed a bit of the sag earlier. I guess it just depends on how much stuff you have inside the bag.

7. Oh my!! do you have pics? or a video? would love to see that!!

8. The Neverfull's bottom is floppy like the Speedy. I put a piece of cardboard into the bottom of my Neverfull MM(just like my Speedy) and now the bottom of the purse is stiff. I'm not a fan of the sag.

9. That sounds too cute! I wish you could have captured a picture!

BTW, your neighbor's cocker spaniel is only 23 lbs? Mine is around 30 lbs! Yikes! I think I feed her too many doggie treats. :push:

10. At least you know the straps are stong enough. They look so skinny...

I would have worried that the dog would poop in there. :p

11. Cool. Must be a nice well behaved doggie.

12. lololol ohhhh i forgot to tell you all that i lined her with plastic first before putting doggy in..............actually regarding saggy bottom, i haven't noticed it as much in NF as in speedy...................it doesnt bother me that much tho in speedy

alas, i have ni pic or video,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i promise to take one when and if i put in a set of weights or something!

13. Totally, I believe this will have to be the next purchase for me. After I carry my papillon for at least a month!!:p

14. I'm really thinking about this bag although I don't need another mono. Glad to know it's sturdy enough to hold a dog! :smile:

15. Awww. I have a Cocker to but mines closer to 40 lbs. I wouldn't dare put him in a bag i'd feel the pain for months :smile: