I put 3 Chloes on hold for you ladies!

eddavhhr

shopping fool
Dec 18, 2006
Hey everyone - I was in Nordstrom Corte Madera today and just happened to see 3 Chloes on really good sale::wlae:
A medium Paddington satchel in orange w/gold hardware for around $614.
A noir Silverado large satchel for $719.
A noir Silverado (I think, although it says Bugatti on the printout and muscade on the tag; I don't know the styles for Silverado well, but it's taller:shrugs:) for $789.90. That last one also may have 3 colors (noir, ivoire, and muscade on the printout) available, although I don't know if they're all on sale - I just saw the noir.
I had the SA, Nadine, put them on hold under my name, so if you're interested PM me. The phone number to the store is (415) 927-1690 x1250 and I did tell her that I may have some friends calling in for them.;)

Thanks eddavhhr! I grabbed the bag at a superb price 60% off, can't wait to see it in real person!

6asa02padmorga.jpg

seahorse : You're welcome! I like to see other people get good deals almost as much as I like to get them myself.:wlae: Btw, keep your eyes out for metallic bleu nuit, anthracite, and mousse deals for me, ladies!:flowers:

seahorse : You're welcome! I like to see other people get good deals almost as much as I like to get them myself.:wlae: Btw, keep your eyes out for metallic bleu nuit, anthracite, and mousse deals for me, ladies!:flowers:

Is the mousse paddy still available at Chloe Bahrain??? I got one from them and it is lovely!

^^The medium Paddy satchel in mousse? If so, I am there! I thought I remembered you got the larger one? How much was yours? BTW, did you get a Silverado from Nordies? Can I put another question in this post?:roflmfao:

ah, thanks pquiles and leanbeanee, I really can't wait to hold it :yes:

brtracy, I was hunting for one as well, aloha rag will have a sale soon, but not sure which colors and how much discount.