I promise to stop obsessing about the outdoor ligne flap--after this!!

1. Would you all buy this--at the upcoming Saks event--if it is already scratched? I know the leather is supposed to be distressed, but I would like to be the one to distress it ;) I love everything about it except that level of distress. This is the only one left in Saks! I got the official letter telling me so! But, will there be more in the fall??

So, although this is something I must decide alone--I know!--what would you all do??

Thanks

2. what level of scratch are you talking about? cuz when i got mine, even though it was brand new, in a box, it still had scratches...and i had mine in brown which really showed all the scratches...so depends on the 'scratch" i wouldn't be too concerned about it and as for whether it will be re-issued? can't help you there as i'm fairly new to chanel, but i can tell ya that toronto's sold out in the flap long ago.

3. Well, it has quite a few scratches on it. It was a return to the store, and seems more scratched than the other outdoor ligne bags there. But, not just destroyed or anything.

4. i don't know then, as far as the style goes, i love it! i wish i had seen it when it first came out. but you have to feel good about your purchase, if you thhink it's too scratched up then forget it and move on to a new obsession.

5. I depends on how bad the scratch is.

6. WOW! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN...I LOVE THE SAME BAG IN NAVY AT THE sAKS cHANEL ..BUT IT HAS ALOT OF SCRATCHES ON IT THAT LOOK LIKE FINGERNAIL TRACKS! ooops sorry for caps, cap lock was on teehee

its a fantastic bag,,how come it scratches even more than lambskin? :confused1: