I promise I'll stop after this...but help please?

1. Ok, this is the last time I'll ask for opinions on this (I hope). Anyway, I'm looking for a new bag that I can carry in school (I'm going to be a junior in college in MA, so I'm looking for something I can carry year round that will survive the weather...also, I'll be studying abroad in Scotland for most of the winter, and I hear it's pretty brutal over there...). Anyway, here's what I've narrowed it down to:

-Saleya PM in Azur
    -BH
    -BV

I was so set on the Saleya, but now I've fallen in love with the BH/BV! I think I'd prefer the BV since I usually don't like wide bags, but I've read a lot of posts about people intending to buy the BV but then going for the BH instead! I really like the Saleya, especially since it's Damier and I'm not usually the Monogram type, but I think the other 2 are so cute...and they would probably be better for carrying books, etc. But I also don't like the idea of carrying the Mono since it's so recognizable, and I feel like the Damier isn't as recognizable...what do you guys think? Help please!

2. I really like the Saleya but I also do like the BH but I'm not sure wich one is best for the weather..

3. I like the azur saleya...it looks like the perfect shape to hold books. Are you afraid of the azur getting dirty easily?

4. I doubt the saleya pm is big enough for school. Maybe Saleya MM or Cabas Mezzo. If you're talking about surviving the weather, that probably includes rainstorms so those open bags probably will not do.

5. What about getting the Saleya in regular Damier? That would withstand the weather better than the Azur Saleya. If it rains and snows a lot, you'll end up with water spots all over your vachetta with the Azur.

6. saleya in classic damier mm, that would be perfect or gm.

7. I was thinking the exact same thing about the size, i really don't think the PM will be big enough - I'm going to be using my new Neverfull GM as a school bag, which I hope will be all right, but i've been thinking about getting the BV too - just to have something to change between.

Maybe because of the weather the saleya will be better with a zipper on top, but i really do prefere the PV in style. I would definately choose the ebony colour instead of azur if you will be using it every day in all weather.

Let us know what you decide on :smile: :smile:

8. I for sure wouldn't get any of the bags you have listed if it is going to be in the weather, the leather will get all spotted! I would go with the Saleya in Regular Damier in the MM size. I have it in the PM and LOVE IT

9. i would suggest a saleya in damier ebene...because u'll be away studying in a snowing environment..better keep those handles nice and clean

10. I would get it in regular Damier, but my other LV is a Damier Speedy 25, so I was hoping for something a bit different...anyway, I"m not so sure I could pull off the Azur year round...

11. I love the Saleya.

12. I would get the Saleya MM in regular Damier. I have the pm and the mm and you definitely need the mm to carry books. It's also great because of the zipper top

13. Saleya regular damier MM is perfect and a beauty! I got the PM and love love love her to death!

14. I like mono, but what's more important is to go with what you like best. Disregard what other people think of you.

15. saleya!

p.s. kimalee, i LOVE your avatar!