I plead temporary insanity!!!

1. That shawl is amazing ! Well everything is :smile: enjoy!
  2. Ohh your new shawl is dreamy! Congrats on your lunch insanity result! lol Well worth it in my opinion. :biggrin:
  3. Yes it is! My SA said I got the first piece in NYC!!! I'm so excited to wear it!!!

WAH! That is so so super exciting! Even more congrats! How distinguished!!!!
  4. Love love love your goods! I'd say ALWAYS enter Hermes on an empty stomach if it means this kind of arm and neck candy! Congratulations.
  5. Looking at all of your Gorgeous Hermes is making me HUNGRY! Congrats!
  6. Love everything!!!:nuts:
  7. Wow! I love the slim CDC too! And the red enamel is beautiful. Congrats!
  8. WoW! Impressive haul on your lunch break! I love all of your purchases! You take fabulous well styled photos. Enjoy in the best of health!!
  9. Best lunch money you ever spent! Gorgeous finds! Congratulations! Love it all, especially the IdR shawl! ENJOY:smile:
  10. Wow, what a great haul! I love everything, but especially that gorgeous shawl!
  11. Perhaps it's time for your lunch?! :p

Thank you! I've been looking to add a bright colored enamel for a while since I missed out on Iris ages ago...

Thanks! It helps that I happen to do this for a living! ;)

Thanks! I can't wait till I can finally wear this shawl!!!

Seriously...this is the SHAWL to get! I tried on a couple others but they all paled in comparison to this as soon as I put it on!
  12. Congratulations on all your goodies! A word of warning: With Hermes, temporary insanity always becomes permanent.
  13. Wow, what a great haul! I love all the colors as well :biggrin: If you don't mind me asking, how much was the slim silver cdc?
  14. Amazing shopping haul -- enjoy all your goodies! I have the same black clic clac!
  15. Congrats on all your amazing H pieces. I love the slimmer cdc and the beautiful shawl. Simply gorgeous!