I placed my order for my dream bag today

1. It's official. My local store took my order (and large deposit) on my absolute dream bag. I am so excited and in a year or two or who knows when, I will be the proud owner of a 35 porosus black matte croc birkin with Gold Hardware. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::nuts:
  2. Oh and while I was there, a picked up a few goodies. A chevre karo clutch, a cute bookmark, a tie for my BF for Valentines day and a cute belt.
  3. Congratulations ReneH. :yahoo:. That's fantastic. I am happy for you too. I hope it will arrive in one year. :tup::tup:

And your purchases are great!!! :love:
  4. I believe its official, I am addicted. I couldn't leave the store, I just kept trying to buy more.
  5. Congrats Rene! Can't wait for you to get her and show her off!
  6. Can't wait to meet her!!!
  7. That's so exciting.....not to mention fun. The older I get the more I believe in fun and what could be more than what you did today?

8. ReneH - Congrats!!!! Wow, a black croc! What a special bag that is.

I'm sure you can't wait to get her. Hopefully, it won't take too long.
  9. How exciting! Congratulations on this wonderful news.
    I hope the wait for it won't be too long.
    Looking very much forward to the reveal....
  10. Good for you! I am so excited for you! That will be a wonderful edition to your other gorgeous Croc bag..:drool:
  11. Matte croc is TDF!!! Congratulations!
  12. Congrats on the order - cant wait to see her hope you get her soon!!
  13. Rene -- I'm so excited for your new bag! How exciting that the order is finally going in :nuts:
  14. Congratulations ReneH!! How exciting! :tup: Hopefully time will go by quickly!
  15. Looking forward to the unveiling . It will be fantastic.