I peeked at the Miroir tonight

ILOVEPURSES, thanks so much for trying to describe her. Hhaha...She will be gorgeous I'm sure from your description although I was expecting her to be a little softer. But squeaking?! I think I still love the miroir for being the flashy gal that she is after all....

:crybaby: If anyone hears of a speedy available in gold or silver, please let me know. I thought that I had been on a list for a long time, but after calling today, I'm way down on the list :crybaby: I don't know what happened :wtf: , but I'll be looking for one if anyone knows where one might be available. Please PM me. thanks.

I'm so glad that those who have seen the Speedy said that it doesn't look too big. I'm pretty tiny, so I was getting worried about the 34 looking huge on me. The fact that it's so structured will make it look larger as well.

My SO proposed this scenario...you go to the LV store and ask to take a sneak peek at the Miroir Speedy. When they bring it out to show you, you throw the exact amount in cash down on the counter, grab the Speedy and RUN! Wonder what they would do?

pochette? something by something by ZERO.

For some reason that made me LAUGH! :roflmfao:
Very, very true though!

couturecreature said:
The pochette sounds like it'll be perfect for putting cash and credit cards only so as not to spoil the look of this sleek silver/gold envelope

I don't know how many times I've said this in different post, but all I want my pochette to fit is my cles (with CC's & cash inside, and keys attached), cellphone, my lip gloss tube, and maybe a thin mirror compact! :crybaby: I don't even know if it'll fit those items...:crybaby: