I paid $327 (incl ship) at Bergdorfs for my Jillian - did I pay too much????

1. Hi Everyone! Can't wait for it to get here. Jillian seems to be sold out every where - especially in bourban - it seems sand is still around. I know from the posts that I have read that revolve had great prices but are out of stock now. Did I get burned??? Thanks (ps It can be returned!!):supacool:

2. I would consider that a fair deal.

3. That was a fair deal for a great bag.

4. That's a good deal, especially from a department store. Take a look on eBay and you'll find they cost more (plus eBay is riskier). You did good.

5. no I think you def. got a good deal.

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics when it arrives!

7. that's the same price it is on sale for at Neiman Marcus right now...i have it in my shopping cart and i'm still debating! :graucho: you got a good deal it seems.

i'm drooling over this close up of the leather from the NM site...:drool:

kooba jillian-close up.jpg
  8. You should see it IRL......

9. I was thinking it was the voices in my head telling me to do bag things (and that isn't a spelling error), but with the late hour and my lack of sleep I've been a naughty little girl again. There were no voices ...it was just you guys in here catching me at my most vulnerable time when I am sleep deprived.
    I bought the Jillian for 327 at MN too just now. Free ship with the code NMSHIP.
    Now I'll go dig up another bag to sell. I bought the sand at one time but it was too bland for me. That Bourbon color calls to me so....what the hey!!!

10. Oh Lexie, you are too funny. The bourbon looks divine. I can't wait to see pics when you get it - I adore that bag. Congratulations!

11. Congrats Lexie! ProvidenceChick has always made that particular bag look so awesome that I think we all must have it!! I've been stalking various sites looking for it since I didn't jump on it when Revolve marked it down.

12. Once again....:crybaby: Please refer to Teddie's picture.. I am trying so hard not to be jealous of all of you... :crybaby:

13. Rose, your personal strength borders on the super-human! You're awesome girl! :dothewave: Congrats for sticking to your plan!! We'll help you find a great Jillian when you're ready.

14. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: ..........sniff.......sigh.......okay....