I OVER DOSED on balenciaga! 6 bags -UPDATED w/ pics

1. I totally need clinical help as I just O.D. on balenciaga. This month I have purchased 6 bbags. (Will post pics after work)

1. Step in Ivory
    2. Step in black
    3. Step in Jaune
    4. GGH Work in black
    5. GGH Brief in black
    6. GGH Hobo in Oatmeal

I can't believe it, just last month I purchased my very first bbag the Ocean Brief now couple weeks later 6 more bags. I have seriously been bitten hard by the balenciaga bug. I would like to say I am finished but we all know that would be fibbing:smile:

I am going to hold off on buying more for a least a month. My next purchases will for sure be the RTT and the Escapade.

2. :popcorn:

3. wowee! can't wait for pictures!

what happened to the ocean brief?

4. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just proved how addictive bbags are, sometimes I have to take a reality check!!!

5. wow....that is one big step into the world of bbags! don't worry, i just bought 2 within days of each other!! :biggrin:

6. Pluiee: I still have the Ocean Brief. Its my first bbag which stated my obsession. I will post pics as soon as I get home.

7. omg LVobsessed:...u're really moving on fast!~ me, twiggies, nakolulu, and also u!!!
    i can't wait for your pics!

8. :sweatdrop: :sos:

:popcorn:

9. I believe it! They are SO addicting. Congrats...and now it's time to take a break. lol! Pics???

10. Ooh, I can't wait to see pictures of those!

11. wow, someone's been busy!! all great choices. congrats!!

12. That is crazy. I will be back to check them out.

13. :dothewave: For you! :cry: for your bank account! This is how addicting these fabulous things are! We all enable each other so much, I had to give myself a serious reality check a few months ago. The leather this season has been amazing, it is hard to behave!

14. Girl, you've been busy! :yahoo:

15. Its hard to go on this site without wanting to purchase something new.

Shasta: My bank account is totally feeling it. I believe I wore out the strip.