I ordered new items with PCE discount, but now I have a moral dilema...please help me

This past Mother's day my hsuband gave me all my Mother's day loot and there were TWO new legacy scarves in the bag. I asked him if he was thinking they were for pigtails? He only asked and paid for one but they were so hecktic the day before mother's day that several girls were helping him at the same time. I ran it back to the store and they were VERY surprised that I returned it!

I wonder how many mistakes are made where people NEVER check or notice! I know I don't always look at my receipts in the euphoria after a new and exciting purchase... Anyway, props for doing the right thing. :smile:

That was very sweet of you! However, I wouldn't drive back to pay the difference, it was their mistake after all and you were nice enough to call them about it, just tell them to charge your CC. I am just too busy to drive back and waste my time over someone else's mistake.

They still haven't called to tell me what to do. I guess we'll just wait and see.
I have decided, though, I have done my duty and I will not stalk them or pester them to pay them more money!:rolleyes:
I have reported the mistake, told them they have my authorization to charge the difference to my card, or tell me to come in and I will gladly pay them the $114 difference.
BUT, the ball is in their court now. I am not going to keep calling asking to give them money!
Do you all agree?

ITA! You have done what you should have -- contacted them and told them the problem and gave them ways to solve the problem by either calling you or just charging it. Now, if they really want the money, then they can take some initiative. And it is not sappy or cheesy, but this is a good life lesson. I'm sure that some good karma is flowing your way!

It's been 2 full days and still no call from them! I know the next time I go into the boutique (probably Wenesday) I will offer again to pay. I'll be there and they'll know so I think I should!