I ordered my Speedy!

1. After days and days and days (and days) of agonizing, I ordered my Mono Speedy 25. I am still second guessing myself, but I guess that goes with the territory. My hubby thinks that I should have gotten the Vernis Reade in Framboise since that was my first choice, but I resisted and ordered the Speedy. That doesn't mean that I won't be getting the Reade at some point though, lol.
  2. Yay, congratulations! I think you'll love the speedy. And you're absolutely right that you can get the Reade next. Framboise vernis is gorgeous. You won't regret the speedy though!
  3. I think you'll LOVE the Speedy. It also holds a lot more than the Reade PM! Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!
  4. Gotta love the speedy! It's definitely going to be my next purchase, in either the 25 or 30 size...post pictures when you get it!!
  5. Congratulations. You will love it.:yes:
  6. thanks everyone! I can't wait to get it. I will be sure to post pics when she arrives!
  7. Congratulations, Speedy is a great bag!
  8. Ooh exciting! How could you NOT love the speedy? That is the question!
  9. Is is a bad thing that I just ordered her and she hasn't even shipped yet and I am already trying to figure out a way to get another bag, lol.
  10. Hee hee; I KNOW, heatherhoneyb!! I just got my mono pm croissant last month, and I'm already justifying getting a speedy as soon as possible, because of course...I'll need something larger for everyday! :happydance:

11. more than normal---- I'm totally guilty.

I am figuring out a way to get my hands on an Ursula and my Hampstead is somewhere on a FedEx truck rolling along to Alaska!!

12. Normal reaction and Congrats!
  13. Woo hoo!! Congrats! :biggrin:
  14. Yay congratulations.
  15. love the mono speedy! congrats!!!