I Opened the box!! Love the fringe!!!

1. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Well, I lasted an hr! It is sooooo cute! It is black MC, the thick fringe is purple, pink, orange and yellow! There are four heavy charms on both sides! Like pieces of jewelry! Tons of glass beads! Inside is alacantara yellow with pockets for phone and ect. Outside pocket and lock and two keys! Lots of yellow stitching. The quality is fantastic, I would have to throw it in a shredder to get the fringe or beads off. Now to figure out how to get the photos up!

2. Wow - I can't wait to see her. Congrats!

3. i can't wait either.....i've never seen one of these IRL.......congrats on your new bag :yes:

4. Me toooooo!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :biggrin:

5. Oooo, cant wait to see pic's..

6. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but is there a need for two separate threads that relate to the same purse?:idea:

7. Hey there are 2 LV addicts..........that's not right.

8. Pics please! :biggrin:

9. DOH! Got a little too excited, wanted to share the opening of the box. I'm still kinda new at this thread thing, now trying to do uploading.:shame:

10. Congrats!

11. We are written differently! Shall we settle it with handbags at dawn?:lol:

12. NO!!! I am sure you will win!!!:lol:

13. I think we are all LV addicts!

Hopefully you'll figure out pictures quickly! I wanna see:biggrin:

14. pics please!!!!!

15. Oh boy, I thought it's your Thread...2 LV addict ?? hmmmm

The other LV addict, congrats on your new buy...share the pics when you get a chance