i never thought that I would buy a baby phat bag LOL

1. but i think this bag is pretty, well... ASIDE from that blink gold shiny logo hardware in front that i particularly don't like at all
    but i think i can do something with it :p maybe spray it all black LOL
    the logo on the back of the bag is quite ok, but the front is just TOO MUCH!!!

i really can't believe i'm buying this bag LOL i was never a fans or even glance on this brand before...

maybe this bag is a copy from some designer's bag. i don't really know a designer's bag like this but the woven is very BV.
    and this bag is not made from leather. it's from synthetic leather and vinyl but it;e very very soft!
    and not to forget that it's HUGE!!!

what do u think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awful cute! :tup: And it looks well-made. But I agree about the logo on the front. A bit too much. Tell us if you figure out a way to camouflage it.

3. I remember seeing some of these Baby Phat bags on Zappos and in my local Macy's. Never been a fan of the brand, but this design is much more subtle than most of their bags.

4. Normally Baby Phat bags are too blingy, but I like this one. Even the logo on it isn't as bad as other Baby Phat bags.

5. I agree, usually the bags are very bling blingy...but this one is not that bad. I don't even think you need to do something with the logo, it doesn't look that bad. Its very cute, congrats!

6. that bag IS huge, but beautiful. congrats :smile: let us know how the camouflaging goes, but in the pic of u wearing it, you cant even see them...

7. it is pretty cute. I love big bags, baby phat is a bit to muchf or me though with all of the hardware.

8. Nice for a baby phat! Usually they're so gaudy! I agree about the emblem, but maybe you could carry that side against you!

9. if i was to ever buy a baby phat bag, it would definately be kimora's big huge ones, like the one you got! their small handbags look to juvenille to me.. but not this one! :smile:

10. It looks good on you! I agree about the logo, though.

11. thank u all so much :p
    i'll update about the logo camouflage thing LOL