I never thought it could happen, but I like carrying an arm bag!

1. Maybe it's because my Speedy is so cute (the Azur 30), but I really love carrying it, and have gotten more than one glance when I'm carrying it, which is surprising being in NYC, since they seem to be everywhere. But maybe it's my long red hair they're looking at :roflmfao:.

I just bought an epi speedy 35 on eBay, and I can't wait to carry it for the dreary winter months.

I seriously thought I'd never be comfortable with an arm bag, but I saw so many of you say your Speedy is the first bag you choose, so I tried it, and I'm glad I did! Thanks!

But I'm still taking my big old canvas tote when I take my 3 kids to Disney next month. :rolleyes:
  2. I am glad you love your speedy!
  3. congrats on your speedy! i'm dying to etone of those.
  4. congrats on your speedies!!!! :smile: i'm sort of converting to shoulder bags...but i still love my speedies.
  5. Speedy's can be very addicting
  6. Congratulations on being a convert!! I used to be into shoulder bags only too and I slowly got into the handheld variety with an Epi Alma, then the Miroir Lockits, and finally the bordeaux Mirage Speedy. I must say that after carrying this Speedy, I feel truly at peace with any hand-held bag. LOL Now I consider myself open to both types of bags!
  7. Speedies are really adorable. I admit that I am more of a shoulder bag person but today when I went shopping I saw a bunch of women carrying them (all saggy, 25, 30 & 35) and they still catch my eye.
  8. congrats!
  9. LOVE the speedy! So glad that you are enjoying using yours!
  10. I cant live without my arm bag (Speedy).

Its great! I love having it at the crook of my arm and on the edge of my hand.

So wonderful!
  11. yay i'm so glad to hear that!
  12. Congrats! My Speedy was my first arm bag and I love it!
  13. Congrats on your speedy!
  14. congrats!
  15. congrats! love the speedy!