I never realized MJ bags were so nice!

1. Until I got a couple. I am just in love with both! Honestly too, I think the mj by mj bag is just as lovely as the mj bag. Now I hope I can find a Stam that's not a budget buster. :heart:
    BlueMJUrsula.jpg MJ1.jpg
  2. Congrats on the new bag. i really love the blue Ursula Bowler!
  3. I totally agree, MJ bags are such high quality. I bought my first MJ bag a couple of months ago and now I'm hooked.
  4. adorable! yeah, i have no problem alternating between mj and mbmj. i've even found that mbmj is a lot easier to wear
  5. Great bags!! Congrats and welcome to loving MJ bags! You have a lot of friends here who share your passion. :yes:
  6. OMG you guys, I just LOVE the quilted bags! I'm going through all the eBay listings now, just DROOLING over these beauties. And I haven't even begun to break in the two I have! LOL Typical of the Obsessive Compulsive type, huh? :yes:
  7. Anyone like the Dr. Q Groovee Satchel? I like the looks of it and am thinking of ordering one.
  8. ohh a patent midnight ursula :smile: i just sold mine; that picture is making me have sellers remorse :sad:
  9. The blue Ursula is stunning! I agree, MJ bags look amazing and the quality is great too!
  10. Great looking bowlers!
  11. I have bags from lots of different designers, and MJs are among my very favorites! I agree that the MbyMJ bags are also really nice for a reasonable price!
  12. Midnight blue is always stunning!! Love those bowlers. Congrats!
  13. Love your bags!!
  14. Great bags! :tup:
    I almost bought the MBMJ utility tote in green myself, and now regret that I didn't... Oh well...

Love the colour of your Ursula!
  15. Both of your bags look great! That blue is so pretty.

I have the MbyMJ Dr. Q Groovee, and really like it. I'm sure there are threads with additional comments on this bag. Good luck if you decide to get one!