I never expected………..

1. And I’m soo surprised to see my LIGHT GOLD REISSUE IN 226 today! I really thought it’s going to be delivered sometime next week but it turned out that it got here just before the weekend! Woohoo! Finally! Something to drool and take a look at this coming weekend! JJJ

I’m sorry for the photo, I just sneaked a little because I’m still in the office.. More photos later on! :biggrin:

DSC04846.JPG
  2. Its beautiful, congrats! :smile:

3. ^Thanks Berlyn! :biggrin:

4. Anytime, you're the reissue queen :heart: :nuts:

5. Love it!!!! Congrats!!!

6. ^^Haha! I'm done with my reissue shopping.. (For now, maybe...) I'm fully contented when I got this Light Gold Reissue! :biggrin:

Thanks bb10blue! :biggrin:

7. Thats what you say now! :roflmfao:

Did you get or are you going to get the black metallic? I'm thinking about it, on the waitlist so hopefully when it rolls in, its love!

8. ^I decided not to get the black metallic. LOL. I love the old one better, from 2005. Hehe! I think my next Chanel Purchase is the one in my wishlist! The pink one! ;) But not for now.. Me on a bag ban now! PRRROOOMMMIIIISSSEEE!!! :biggrin: (After I received my Cambon Flap)

9. wow, rica! another fantastic purchase. congrats!

10. Thanks makeupmama! :biggrin: I'm soo happy and contented! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

11. wow Rica I'm speechless!:nuts:You're definitely are the reissue queen!:queen:Congrats!I think you should get the black as well!:yes:(enabler speaking hehe!:graucho:)

12. :nuts: Congratulations!!! It's beautiful!!!! I'm drooling profusely right now. It's funny that we sound like people congratulating about a new baby being born.... that's coming pretty soon for you as well!!!
    Very exciting bag, love it!!!

13. Wow Rica... I am just packing up in the office ...thought I would check the forum before I go... and here you are showing off this beauty...pls post more pics...would like to see all your 3 reissues side by side...:wlae:

14. chanelspell: Thanks! LOL! I'm going to get the black one as well.. If I'm going to find the 2005 Black Reissue.. HOpefully, in the later future! LOL! Not in the near future! Haha.. I'm not feeling the Black Metallic Reissue..

Thanks steffibp! :biggrin:

Thanks IceEarl! Will definitely do that, when I get home tonight (9 PM) and when my DH leaves! My DH is going to kill me if he sees another reissue again. LOL!

15. Very nice! Do you use your metallics alot?